WE ARE OPEN !!!!!!
THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND WE ARE SO GRATEFUL TO BRING TOUCH BACK INTO YOUR LIFE!
Advance Booking is required:
Book Online @ AquaThaiSpa.com
Text @ 310-478-6680
Call @ 310-478-6680
Please read and follow this protocol upon arrival:
- If you or someone in your household is sick or has been exposed to COVID-19, we cannot provide massage service at this time, please stay home per CDC guidelines.
- If you have traveled to any of the countries identified by the CDC as having widespread sustained (ongoing) transmission of COVID-19, please refrain from coming to our venue for the time being.
- Upon entry to our shop, we will be doing a temperature check. If you have an elevated temperature (100 or above) or have an active sneezing or coughing condition, we will ask you to come back at another time.
- All customers must review and sign the ‘COVID-19 Notice of Risks, Responsibilities, and Assumption of Liability Form’ before we can service you at the Spa.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED for the ENTIRE TIME you are in our spa. NO EXCEPTIONS.
THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
- For Tracing and Tracking purposes only, please provide your email and phone number.
- These are the latest protocols we are implementing to ensure your safety with your visit.
- All massages are in separate rooms. After each massage, we are wiping down the bed and headrests with alcohol and replenishing the sheets with fresh linen and cleaning the room.
- We are increasing the frequency of disinfecting commonly shared surfaces multiple times daily using bleach products and alcohol-based sanitizers.
- We are also requesting all employees continue to wash their hands and use hand sanitizer multiple times per day.
- We are re-training our employees on handwashing procedures in accordance with CDC recommendations.
- Any employee entering our establishment must wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before continuing to their workstation.
- Employees that are sick with a fever will immediately be advised to seek medical attention and may not return to work until they have been cleared by a doctor.